I am ..

*I am Congress* 

 I am Yamraj of Hindus.
 
Even after killing 21 lakh Hindus, I gave Rs 65 crore to Pakistan.

Even after dividing on the basis of religion, i insisted on keeping 3.5 crore Muslims in the country.

I Created a Hindu free Kashmir

 I inserted the word "secular" in the constitution later on

I ensured that Hindus became a minority in eight states.

I prepared a Hindu code bill which was vehemently opposed by Sardar Patel. Later i got it passed to put restrictions on Hindus only

I created Muslim Personal Law Board & gave them freedom to practice the  religion as advised by there holy book, even if it is opposed to the Indian Civil codes 

I put the word Muslim in AMU but opposed the use of the word Hindu in BHU.
 
I complicated the Kashmir problem by Introducing Section 35(A),370 in JK.
 
I not only Gifted back the POK so gallantly won by our Army but also returned back 93,000 soldiers of Pakistan captured, *Without bothering about our 54 Bravehearts in Pakistan jails*. Even today their fate or whereabouts are not known
 
I handed over Kailash Mansarovar with 90,000 sq km of land to China & brazenly gave statement in Lok Sabha that the land given was barren & of no use anyway. *In same area on surrounding land India is envisaging putting up worlds largest solar plant today*

I Settled Rohingyas in JK.
 to Increase my vote bank 
 by infiltrating Bangladeshi Muslims into the country

 I Opposed NRC which even the smallest country in world has today, so that my illegal immigrants vote bank remains untouched

I got 30000+ Sikhs Massacred

 I got Doordarshan's "Satyam Shivam Sundaram" logo removed.

I got Removed the verse "Asto Ma Sat Gamay" from the people of Kendriya Navodaya Vidyalaya.
 
I am Opposed to singing "Vande Mataram" as the national anthem.
 
I tried to malign the RSS by saying thay Hindus were behind 26/11. Full planning was there with Kalawa (Moli) on Kasab & other terrorists wrists. If they were not captured alive my plan would have succeeded also

My own lawyers are fighting the cases of terrorists & tukde gang, and Naxalites.
 
I Tried to strangled the Democracy by imposing emergency in the country.
 
I am against raising of Slogans of "Bharat Mata ki Jai", "Vande Mataram" in any rally.
 
I got Hundreds of sadhus 
 killed in 1966 by shooting at sadhus who were agitating for protection of Holy cows.

I Subsidized Haj and imposed tax on Amarnath Yatra

I Opposed Sardar Patel to build Somnath temple.
 I opposed The President Dr.  Rajendra Prasad who went to inaugurate the Somnath temple, & ensured that he never got any government perks after completing his term

I always Call RSS a terrorist organization but
I like "Muslim Brotherhood".

I Gave an affidavit to Court saying that  Shri Ram is imaginary and tried to break Ram Setu.

 I gave the veto power given to India in the UN to China.

I ensured that a much decorated & respected War Hero like Maneckshaw did not get his salary for over 30 years since he dared to hurt the ego of Mrs.Indira Firoze Gandhi, but APJ Kalam sir came to know while visiting him in Hospital & he was given a cheque of 1.30 Crores

Oh, before i forget, i am accused of bleeding the country dry by huge corruption at all levels of my organisation 

I am now waiting for the Idiotic Hindu Seculars to give me another term in power when i will ensure that the Hindus are destroyed completely

Comments

Popular Posts