MORE SO WITH THE OLDER GENERATION....

I am an Indian .... and these make me more so ....

When the shampoo bottle seems to be over, I pour some water in it, shake it, and use it for another couple of baths.

   

A toothpaste isn't over until I have entirely flattened it out and started rolling it up from the back.

 
        

I buy broccoli and avocados for ₹300, but still ask for some dhaniya patta for free.

        

I don't just recycle gifts, I recycle the gift-wrapping paper too.

           

When a bulb gets fused we move it around trying to get the filament to join again.

     

I worry about price of gold without any intention of buying it!

       

I will beat the crap out of my TV remote to make it work but not change the battery.

     


We get cheesed off if the Gol Gappa guy doesn't give a free sukha puri in the end when we ask for one.

 

 

When my T-shirt gets old, I use it as a night wear, when it gets older, I play holi in it, then use is as a pochha.

         

I ask for extra oregano and chilli flakes from the Dominos guy, so that I can use them later in my Maggi noodles at home.

      


 

 

Comments

Popular Posts