ONCE UPON A TIME!

 



ONCE UPON A TIME!
When Window was just a square hole in a room Application was something written on a paper. When Keyboard was a Piano and Mouse just an animal. When File was an important office material and Hard Drive just an uncomfortable road trip. When Cut was done with knife and Paste with glue. When Web was a spider's home and virus was flu. When Apple and Blackberry were just fruits ....
That's when we had a lot of time for Family and Friends!
============================
"I slept on benches and everyday borrowed 20 Rs from friend to travel to film city"  - Sharukh khan
"I failed in 8th standard" -Sachin Tendulkar
"During my secondary school, I was dropped  from school basketball team"  -MichelI Jordan
"I was rejected for the job in All India Radio  bcoz of my heavy voice"  - Amitabh Bacchan
"I used to work in petrol pump"  - Dhirubhai Ambani
"I was rejected in the interview of Pilot" - Abdul Kalam
"I didn't even complete my university education"  - Bill Gates
"I was a dyslexic kid" - Tom Cruize
"I was raped at the age of 9 "  - Oprah Winfrey
"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training"  - Lionel Messi
"I used to sleep on the floor in friends rooms, returning Coke bottles  for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple"  -Steve Jobs
"My teachers used to call me a failure" - Tony Blair
"I was in prison for 27 years" -Nelson Mandela
and here comes the "THALAIVA"
"At the age of 30, I was  a bus conductor"  -Rajnikant
===========================
"Friends, there are many such people who struggled..
Life is not about what you couldn't do so far,  it's about what you can  still do.
Wait n dont ever give up.. Miracles happen every day....
Rs.20 seems too much to give a beggar but it seems okay when its  given as tip at a fancy restaurant.
After a whole day of  work, Hours at the gym seem alright but helping your Mother out at home  seems like a burden.
Praying to god for 3 min takes too much time but watching a movie for 3 hours doesn't.
Wait a whole year for Valentine's day but we always forget Mother's day.
Two poor starving kids sitting on the pavement weren't given even a slice  of Bread but a painting of them sold for lakhs of Rupees.
Think about It.. Make a change..

_
__,_._,___






Comments

Popular Posts