Misconceptions about only Hinduism has various casts and subcasts..

*I asked---*
 * Maulana sahib, who will go to heaven, Hindu or Christian?*

 *Maulana ---*
          * only Muslim I said in anger *

 * Yes, which Muslim? Shia or Sunni.?*

 * Maulana immediately spoke ---*
          *Sunni of course.*

 * I asked Maulana ---*
          * There are 2 classes in Sunni, which of them?*
 * muqallid ya* * non muqallid.?*

 * Maulana immediately spoke--*
           *- Only mukallid will go!*

 * I asked again ----*
           * Yes, there are four in Mukallid.  Who among them will go to heaven?*

 * Maulana said very leisurely ----*
           * only Hanafi, who else?*

 * If I did not stay again then I asked Maulana ---*
           * Yes, but in Hanafi there are both Debbandi and Barelvi, then who among them will go to heaven???..*

 * Maulana replied as soon as he left that ----*
             * Brother, only my Debabandi are entitled to go to heaven.

 * I had also thought that today Maulana has to be driven away by insulting him, so then said----*
           *thank you very much.......*

  * but Maulana sahib..... even in debbandi there are 2.......*
           *Hayati and Mamati are both,*
         *So who among them will go to heaven?*

 After this Maulanasaheb disappeared, he was never seen again...!!*

 * Request you to share this post .... so that those who make fun of our so called casteism here get a befitting reply *

 ?

Comments

Popular Posts