TO EVERY BODY, WITH BEST WISHES



 
 
 



  
 









Flower Delivery I truly believe in this. How many flowers

end up at the  funeral home and how

many flowers did the dead  person enjoy while they

were alive? Here's an e-flower from me! Enjoy your day!


Flower  Delivery .....


I would rather have one rose and
 a kind word

from a  friend  while



I'm here, than a whole truck

load when I'm  gone.  
These  Are For You!
 


Just forward  these to all your friends, 

including ... back to me. 

And don't tell me that you're too busy for this.  

Don't you know the phrase ... 

'Stop and Smell the Flowers'? 

Let's just see how many 'Bouquets' 
you end up with ! 

Happiness keeps you Sweet, 

Trials keep you Strong, 

Sorrows keep you Human, 

Failures keep you Humble, 

Success keeps you Glowing, 

But ... Only Friends .... 

Keep You Going !
See how many you get today! 

Thank you my friend for being a part of my life, 
whether you are a reason, a season or a lifetime. 


 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts