HOW TO BE A WINNER

A WINNER

 

- Makes time.
- Says, "let's find out."
- Empowers.
- Says, "if it is to be, it is up to me."
- Is not afraid of losing.
- Wants to.
- Is part of the solution.
- Does it.
- Makes commitments.
- Works harder than a loser.
- Learns from others.
- Says, "I'll plan to do that."
- Says, "I'm good, but not as good as I can be."
- Listens.
- Catches people doing right.
- Says, "there ought to be a better way."
- Sees opportunities.
- Celebrates others.
- Feels responsible for more than the job.
- Translates dreams into reality.
- Excepts success.





    And the LOSER -

- Wastes time.
- Says, "Nobody knows."
- Controls.
- Says, "I can't help it."
- Is afraid of winning.
- Has to.
- Is part of the problem.
- Talks about it.
- Makes promises.
- Is always too busy.
- Resents others.
- Says, "I'll try to do that."
- Says, "I'm not as bad as a lot of others."
- Just waits until it's his turn to talk.
- Catches people doing things wrong.
- Says, "that's the way it's always been done."
- Sees problems."
- Complaints about others.
- Says, "I only work here."
- Translates reality into dreams.
- Expects failure.

     
 

Comments

Popular Posts